DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR...
- You struggle with being easily understood by Americans
- You shy away from having conversations, even though you know that it is hurting your potential
- You know you need to work on your spoken English for job advancement or to pass a test but you keep wasting time trying to find the right place to learn
- You want to sound more natural in your conversations so that you can speak with ease
- You want better and stronger relationships but your spoken English is holding you back